I created this app for fellow background actors, inspiring actors, actors, CD, PA and whomever that works in an entertainment industry that needed to commute from one studio to another studio.One location to another location daily. We know how often we go to the location but we still forget how to get there. What was the address of the studio, again?
Why Back2one instead of Back to one?
Back-to-One: Direction given by the Assistant Director after a take. It means to go back to the position which you were in at the beginning of the scene.
Even though, it does rhyme with the sound of Back to one but Back 2 1 is a reminder to myself that away back before I turned 21 years old, I already did a background / extra job as a teenager inspiring actor in my home country Indonesia. After I took myself hiatus over a decade ago which I thought “background/extra” job was not the way to make a good living.
Here I go after I owned an export/import business, owned a gym/fitness business, worked at Stock Market as a day trader, a mortgage company, casino, I went back to the position which I was at the beginning of my teenage years as a background actor. I might lose everything I had but I never gave up. Entrepreneurial and creativity have always been in my blood.
Whoola…. Enjoy My Notes feature.
More features to come and still working on them, such a
- Entertainment Terminology
- Extras Casting Directors
- LA Acting School and Classes
- LA Talent Agents
- General Talent Agent Information
- LA Headshot Photographers
- Headshot Duplication Services
- Acting Classes for Young Actors in LA
- Summer Performing Arts Camps
- Misc. LA Unions and Professional Organizations
- Audition Tips
- How to make an Audition Video
- Sample Cover Letter Casting Directors
- Sample Cover Letter Talent Agents
- California Division of Labor Standard Enforcement District Offices
- Coogan Trust Deposit Instructions
- USA Immigration Work Permits and Visas
If there are any adds on that you might want me to add it in this app, please do email me at firstname.lastname@example.org